Recreation village in the valley of small river Metuje, the main starting point to Adršpach rock town. First mentioned in the year 1348 as the village called Adersbach. Rock catle Adršpach was built probably in the second half of 13rd century. In the year 1447 the region had bought by Silesian towns and the castle was destroyed. The ruin of castle is one of the most popular tourist places and beautiful view-point. The Renaissance chateau in Adršpach is today used as archives. Chateau was built in the year 1596, in 18th and in the end of 19th century was rebuilt to its today´s look.